- Download the package from the ZOOlanders Site.
- In your site go to Joomla! Extension Manager and use the Upload Package File option to upload and install the downloaded package.
If you have issues with the installation try the alternative Install from Directory method. Upload the unzipped package content into the
/tmpfolder, input the folder path and click on the Install button.
If your site is multilingual or the main language is not English, you may want to install the INI translation files for each language. Similarly as above, download and install the translation packages.
You may want to install as well the INI translation files for all the languages your site should support. Similarly as in the previous section, download the required translation packages and install them using the Joomla! Extension Manager.
Alternatively you can upload the files manually into the
- Create a new Events App instance and review it default settings.
- Create a Menu Item for the ZOO app Frontpage or Category view.
- Assign a new ZOOevents Module instance choosing the app previously created.
- Start creating Events and/or Venues and their relations.