# Getting Started
Let's create our first Library from a local storage.
- Access Essentials -> Layout Libraries section in the YOOtheme Pro Customizer.
- Notice that existing libraries will be listed in this section.
- Now click on the New Library button and set a Name for our custom library.
- In the storage field create a new Local storage setting a folder of your choice.
- Click the Save button to confirm the library creation.
- At this point the new library will become available as part of the Builder Library and Elements Presets workflow.