Forms addon extends YOOtheme Pro builder with a form build and submission workflow, allowing for any
row to become a submittable Form Area. The form area can be enabled and configured in the Advanced Tab of those.
An icon will be displayed in the Builder giving you a hint about the form configuration. If there is any error the icon will turn red and indicate one of the possible configuration errors.
While any element can be placed inside a Form Area only Form Elements will be processed during a submission.
# Configuration Errors
In case there is something wrong with a form configuration the Form Area icon will turn red showing one of the following errors:
- Not a Form Area: indicates that form fields are being used outside a Form Area.
- Duplicated Form Area: indicates that a
rowhas been enabled as a Form Area while the
sectionhe is part of is already a Form Area.
- Duplicated Field Names: indicates that some fields of the Form Area have the same Name. Field names must be unique.
- Duplicated Google reCaptcha element: indicates that the Form Area has two or more Google reCaptcha elements while only one is allowed.
- Google reCaptcha has no keys set: indicates that the Google reCaptcha element is present in the Form Area, but has not secret keys set.
# Fields Tag Replacement
Field Tags are used across the configuration as reference to form fields data. The field name is used as tag which will be replaced by the submitted data during submission. Eg. a Textarea field with a name comment would be referenced as
The list of accepted field names can be reviewed on the fly by clicking on the available fields link on the description of the fields supporting this feature.