Based on Chart.js (opens new window) 2.9.3 this element will make your data fun to set and fun to watch.
# Dynamic Data
Setting up a Dynamic Chart can be somewhat challenging as this is a three-level element, for an easier start you can download this combo of a Layout plus Data in CSV format and then do a simple setup:
- Copy the CSV file to the website server.
- Create a new CSV Source based on that file.
- Import the Layout and access the Chart element configuration.
- Access the first and only Dataset, then access its Data item.
- In the Advanced Tab of the Data item choose the previously created CSV source as its Dynamic Content.